Signing Bonus by July 12 - Lead Vascular Technologist
Immediate Opportunity for Qualified Lead RVT/RDMS –
>>$5,000 Signing Bonus for July 12, 2021 Start<<
Are you ready to change healthcare? Bring your ideas to a place where they’ll make a difference.
New Frontier Mobile Diagnostics (NFMD) has an immediate opening for a Lead Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT/RDMS) to complement the rapid growth of our imaging team.
This is a full-time, salaried leadership role that comes with a rare opportunity to have both procedural and strategic impact. It comes with a highly competitive benefits package, company car, bonus program, and a flexible weekday schedule. No evenings, nights, weekends or “on call” involved.
Your voice matters, and we want your expertise to help us provide quality care.
The Lead Vascular Tech (in tandem with our Lead Cardiac Tech) will help evolve the solutions New Frontier offers as the company grows and expands. New Frontier is partnered with some of the top physicians in the KC area, has developed a new model to improve access to diagnostic imaging care nationwide, and is looking to expand its team to meet market demand.
Quality and patient care are our top priorities, so this person will work with other sonographers to develop their capabilities. This individual also serves as a liaison between our partner physicians and the technologist team, supporting quality, safety and process standards as well as implementing defined protocols.
In addition, the ideal candidate will independently perform vascular, general, and OB/GYN ultrasound studies. The ability to communicate effectively with patients, care team staff, management, technologists, and our partner physicians and administrators is critical for the role.
If you’re interested in starting a career where you’re encouraged and rewarded for the passion you bring to care, contact New Frontier today.
- Provides high-quality, compassionate care.
- Produces quality diagnostic ultrasounds by using proper equipment technique.
- Extensive knowledge of protocols and previous leadership role preferred.
- Oversees quality reviews and trains field technologists for proper technique.
- Works with NFMD Management to create and implement processes focused on excellent service delivery.
- Maintains orderliness and cleanliness of all equipment and practice property.
- Follows the “NFMD Scope of Practice and Clinical Standards” guidelines, per practice policy.
- Incorporates patient, employees, physician, customer needs and concerns into decision-making and organizational action.
- Associate’s Degree or Graduate of an accredited Technical School
- Required: 5+ Years as Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT), 3+ Years as Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS) with OB/GYN experience
- Preferred: Additional consideration given if candidate also has Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS) certification, but not required
- BLS obtained through the American Heart Association
- Location – Kansas or Missouri, portable equipment used at network facilities.
- Shift – Flexible Schedule, M-F; Full Time
- Pay – Salary plus bonus
- Benefits – Health, Vision, Dental, LT/ST Disability, Vol Life, Company Car
- Commitment to timeliness required
New Frontier Mobile Diagnostics uses portable ultrasound to bring diagnostic tools directly to doctor’s offices, clinics, skilled nursing facilities, and long-term care facilities, allowing patients to get high-quality, affordable imaging in a familiar, convenient environment.
Our goal – Imaging for Everyone.
New Frontier Mobile Diagnostics is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.